Missing 93-Year-Old Hudson Valley Man Found
A 93-year-old Hudson Valley man who went missing while riding his ATV was found a day later.
On Thursday around 7:30 p.m., New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Central Office Dispatch was notified by Ulster County 911 about a missing 93-year-old man from Kerhonkson.
While rangers were heading to search the area, the man’s ATV was spotted on White Birch Lane in Cherrytown.
Upon arrival, with the help of Accord Fire Department, forest rangers organized search parties. The search continued through the evening but was suspended due to darkness.
The next day, a command post was established and a number of other agencies joined in on the search.
On Friday around 4:20 p.m., the man was found by a ranger in good condition in the Town of Rochester. He was transported to a waiting ambulance and taken to Kingston Hospital for evaluation.
- Hudson Valley Major Leaguer To Honor Paralyzed Man
- Long Time Hudson Valley Radio Personality Dies
- Hudson Valley Teen Gunned Down In Streets, Police Continue To Hope For Help
- Woman Slips at Kaaterskill Falls
- 3 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold In the Hudson Valley
- New York Giants Legend Spotted in the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley