Millbrook Winery Get’s Ready to Hold 32nd Anniversary
Millbrook Vineyards and Winery will be holding their 27th Annual Harvest Party on Saturday October 14, 2017. The celebration that marks their 32nd year in business begins at noon with appetizers and wine.
The four-course menu is being curated by Chef Daniel Kish. Each ticket will cost $145.
Here is a look at the tentative menu, from the millbrookwine.com
- Arrival, enjoy a harvest table featuring local cheeses, handmade dips,
pickles, snacks, & passed hors d’oeuvres
- First Course, Seared Day Boat Scallops with Farro-Cider Risotto, Heirloom Apple,
Frisée, Lovage & Mountain Smokehouse Lardons
- Second Course, Roasted Young Rainbow Carrots, Autumn Spiced Ricotta
Roasted Pecans & Purple Cress
- Third Course, Slow Braised Lamb Shank with “Franco Tomato” Preservation
Cannellini Beans & Minted Rosemary Gremolata
- Dessert Course, Warm Sour Cherry & Pear Strudel and Pistachio Pudding
Rose Petal & Riesling Reduction
Have you ever attended one of the Millbrook Winery Harvest Parties? Do you have any suggestions for people who are attending this year? Tips to ensure they have a great time!