Man Strangled Victim Causing Loss of Consciousness, Police Say
A Columbia County was arrested on felony charges following a domestic dispute.
On June, 26, 2018, at approximately 12:50 a.m., state police responded to a residence in the Elizaville area of Livingston for a report of a domestic dispute.
An investigation determined that Mark A. Pellegrino, 48, of Elizaville, during the course dispute, strangled the victim causing the loss of consciousness.
Pellegrino was arrested and charged with Strangulation second-degree, a class D felony. He was arrainged in the Germantown Court and remanded to Columbia County Jail in lieu of $55 cash bail, or $1,000 bond.
Pellegrino is scheduled to appear in the Livingston Court this week.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie