Man Shot Inside His Ulster County Apartment, Police Seek Help
Police in Ulster County are hoping for help after a man was shot inside his apartment.
The Kingston man told police that on Monday around 10:08 p.m., he was confronted by two men, one armed with a handgun, at his apartment on Washington Avenue.
During the confrontation, the man was shot in stomach and the suspects fled. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment. He is listed in stable condition, police say.
The suspects are described as black men wearing dark hooded sweatshirts and masks that covered their face.
Anyone that has information about the shooting is asked the call Kingston police at 845-331-1671. Or you can leave an anonymous tip at 845-331-4499.
- Wild 4-State Crime Spree Involving Stolen Tow-Truck, Dog Ends in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Killed Cutting Down Trees
- Number of Hudson Valley Hospitals Ranked as High Performing
- Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Upstate New York
- Contagious Disease is Spreading in the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley