Man Arrested Following Kingston Bank Robbery
Police say it only took them 20 minutes to find a man who's accused of robbing an Ulster County bank.
On Thursday around 5 p.m., Kingston police arrested 30-year-old Ryan J. O'Connor of Hannacroix for robbery.
Twenty minutes earlier police responded to Key Bank on Wall Street in Kingston for a report of a robbery. Police were given a description of the suspect and his getaway vehicle.
After a brief search of the surrounding areas, officers found the vehicle. O'Connor was found with money stolen from the bank, police say.
According to Kingston police, no weapon was displayed during the robbery and no one was injured.
O'Connor is being held for arraignment.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley