Make Plans For Annual Bounty of the Hudson Food & Wine Festival
The Hudson Valley is home to some of the best wineries in the United States and there is a festival that pays tribute to the ones here on our very own Shawangunk Wine Trail.
This 23rd Annual Shawangunk Wine Trail Bounty of the Hudson Wine & Food Festival will take place on June 16, 2018 from noon to 5pm. The festival will be held at the Ulster County Fairgrounds in New Paltz.
Tickets are on sale now. You must be 21 to attend and the event will take place rain or shine. For more info or to purchase tickets, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America