Major Hudson Valley Drug Supplier Jailed
A man who confessed that he was a major drug supplier to a Hudson Valley drug ring is heading to jail.
On Thursday in Orange County Court, 37-year-old Miguel Galvan was sentenced to 10 years in prison in connection with his guilty plea to operating as a major trafficker.
As part of his guilty plea, Galvan admitted he was the “profiteer" and planned sales of narcotics on one or more occasions with drugs that were valued at $75,000 or more.
Galvan was arrested after a seven-month investigation into drug sales in Orange County called “Operation Chopper.
- Gas Prices Are Increasing at an Alarming Rate in New York
- 18 Teens or Children Currently Missing From Hudson Valley
- 22 Ticks With Potentially Fatal Brain Swelling Virus Found Just Outside Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Many Hudson Valley Schools
- Missing Hudson Valley Man’s Vehicle, Skeletal Remains Found
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley