Local Tax Auction Could Be the Start of Your Flipping
Looking to purchase a property on the 'cheap' or for a property to renovate and flip? Maybe we have all been watching too many episodes of the Property Brothers or Flip or Flop, but there is another tax auction that is going to be held in the area, this time in Sullivan County.
Here are the basics from an email that the auction company handling the event sent out:
'Sullivan County Tax Foreclosure, Real Estate Auction
Wednesday, June 13, 2017, 9:30am being held at the Ramada Rock Hill at 283 Rock Hill Drive, Rock Hill, NY 12775.'
The auction company suggests that if you have never bid on a property of this type that you also attend a bidders seminar that they offer to be held on June 11, 2018 at the same address listed above.
Do you ever watch those programs on HGTV and think that you can be a house flipper?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America