Local Museum Temporarily Closes Doors
There is a museum here in the Hudson Valley that has unexpectedly closed, for a few days. According to a press release, the Sullivan County Museum and Cultural Center in Hurleyville, is closed to the public for the next few days (possibly a week) because of repairs that are needed to both their elevator and the sidewalk. When the repairs have been made, there will be a release letting the public know that it has reopened.
For questions or additional information, you can call the Sullivan County Historical Society at 845-434-8044.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America