Local Distillery To Hold Open House with Rare Whiskey
Local award winning distillery, Hill Rock Distillery, is holding their annual summer open house, just in time for Father's Day. The open house will take place on Saturday June 9, from 11am to 4pm. In addition to tours, tastings and bottle signings from esteemed master distiller Dave Pickerell, they will be debuting their first estate single malt barrel proof rye whiskey. From this first barrel, Barrell #1, there are only 200 bottles of this new release available and these bottles will only be sold at the distillery.
Have you thought of a gift for Dad for Father's Day? Hillrock Distillery is located at 408 Pooles Hill Rd in Ancram, NY.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America