Lifeguards Needed Multiple Locations For Summer
With the heat that the Hudson Valley has been experiencing over the last few days, people have been heading to the pools. Can you blame them? The downside to that is pool owners and operators are finding that they have a greater need for lifeguards.
Here are a few places in the Hudson Valley that are hiring now for the position of lifeguard, from indeed.com:
- American Pool Enterprises, Poughquag, Peekskill, Wappingers Falls
- Splashdown Beach, Fishkill
- Swim Company, Poughkeepsie
- All Sport Health & Fitness, Fishkill
- Columbia University Short Film, Kerhonksen (1 Day)
- Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park
- Astor Services for Children & Families, Rhinebeck
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz
Do you have your lifeguard certification? What has been the best experience you have had being a lifeguard?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America