Large Reward Offered Following Arson in Dutchess County
A large reward is being offered for help in the arrest and conviction of a person responsible for starting a large fire in Dutchess County.
New York State Crime Stoppers, acting as a resource for the City of Beacon Police Department are offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the persons responsible for the arson that took place on January 31, 2017 at Madam Brett Park in the City of Beacon, N.Y.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the New York State Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-866-313-TIPS immediately. Callers can remain anonymous. There is no caller ID on the New York State Crime Stoppers hotline phones.
- Hudson Valley Man Found Dead In Closet of All-Girls High School
- Police Warn About Black Bear Sightings In the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Officer Found With Large Amount Of Heroin, ‘Intent To Sell’
- Hudson Valley Gets $11.9 Million for Road With ‘Worst Potholes’
- Hudson Valley Man Jailed Following Murder of Elderly Woman