Large Heroin Bust Leads to Hudson Valley Man’s Arrest
Police say they found a Hudson Valley man who attempted to sell nearly 1,000 servings of heroin.
Fabio Alejandro, 44, of Port Jervis was arrested on Sunday by a multi-agency law enforcement team consisting of the City of Port Jervis Police Department, the City of Middletown Police Department, the New York State Police and the FBI Safe Streets Task Force.
The arrest was based upon an investigation into sales of heroin in the City of Port Jervis and surrounding Orange County region.
Police recovered approximately 3 ounces heroin packaged in 920 small envelopes for individual sale, police say.
Alejandro was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell and criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies.
Alejandro was remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $20,000 bail pending further court appearances.
- Popular Brand-New Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Who Raped Teens Moves Near High School
- Insane Photos Show Rollover Tractor-trailer on I-84
- 2 Charged With DWI After One-Car Crash in Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Woman ‘Left to Die by Ex’ Appears on Dr. Phil
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Lefts Dogs Outside Without Food, Water
- Hudson Valley Woman Wanted Again
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley