Large Drug Bust in Kingston, Police Say
A Kingston man is behind bars after police found heroin, cocaine and more inside his home.
On Friday afternoon, members of the Kingston police department special investigations task force executed a search warrant at a home on Liberty Street in the City of Kingston.
A search of the home yielded cocaine, heroin, marijuana, various types of drug paraphernalia and an illegally possessed weapon, police say.
Kyle N. Ford, 32, of Kingston was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminally using drug paraphernalia and criminal possession of a weapon.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- DA: Hudson Valley Woman, Former Cop Killed 9 Horses
- Hundreds Displaced By Fire in Dutchess County
- Police: Hudson Valley Teens Stole 3 Motorcycles, Guns, Ammo
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher Raped High School Student
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley