Landlord Broke Into Tenant’s Home To Steal Liquor, Police Say
A Columbia County woman is facing felony burglary charges after she allegedly broke into her tenant's home.
On March 23, 2018 at approximately 9:30 p.m., New York State Troopers responded to State Route 217 in the Town of Claverack for a report of larceny.
An investigation revealed that Kim A. Banks, age 51, of Claverack, N.Y. entered the residence illegally, and stole bottles of liquor.
Banks was arrested and charged with Burglary second-degree, a class C felony. Banks was arraigned in the Town of Claverack Court and released on her own recognizance and is scheduled to return to court later this month.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie