Kingston Sam’s Club Singer Makes National TV Debut
A simple two-minute facebook video changed the life of Hudson resident Christina Kokonis-Viggers. What started as a fun moment between her and a friend led to a viral Facebook video that exceeded 13 million views!
This girl clearly caught fire, and all the attention is well deserved as her vocal talent has captivated local audiences for years. It was pretty obvious that her story was only just beginning. Christina made her national television debut on The Steve Harvey Show.
After Steve Harvey introduced her to America, she happily agreed to perform a song. The song she chose could not have been more perfect. Christina put her all into singing "Don't rain on my parade" by Barbara Streisand and left the audience stunned.
Now that Christina has the attention of a national audience it's going to be exciting to see where she goes from here. You can follow her YouTube channel Diva in the Making.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America