Investigation Underway in Fatal Orange County Fire
An investigation is underway after a man lost his life in a home fire in Orange County.
The Town of Chester Police and Orange County Fire Investigation Team are investigating a fatal fire in an apartment over a garage at 388 Bellvale Road.
The fire was reported at 6:44 a.m. by someone who was passing by the home.
A deceased man was found inside the apartment. The man’s name is being held until his family is notified.
The fire was extinguished by the Chester Fire Department. A deceased male was located in the apartment.
- FBI: Hudson Valley Man Enticed Young Girls Into Child Porn
- Alligator Spotted On The Loose in New York
- Hudson Valley Nursing Home Counselor Sentenced for Sexually Abusing 6 Patients
- Teen, 26-Year-Old Killed in Early Morning Crash in Gardiner
- Hudson Valley Man Once Found With $8,000 Worth of Heroin Sentenced
- Hudson Valley Police Sergeant Pleads Guilty, Resigns
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley