Police: Hudson Valley Woman Stole Nearly $30,000 from Local Home
A Hudson Valley woman is accused of stealing almost $30,000 worth of items from a local home.
Recently, the Village of Liberty Police Department arrested 24-year-old Andrea Johnson of Liberty, after an investigation into a theft from a Liberty home.
The investigation revealed that Johnson stole over $29,000 worth of property from the home, including jewelry, electronics, credit cards and cash, police say.
Johnson was charged with grand larceny, a felony She was arraigned in the Town of Liberty Court and remanded to the Sullivan County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- Hudson Valley Man Beaten To Death, Friend Arrested
- New York State Plans To Sue Donald Trump
- Murderer Who Fled To Hudson Valley Convicted
- Should The Hudson Valley Worry About Hurricane Irma?
- Attempted Murder Suspects Spotted In Hudson Valley Finally Arrested
- 'Armed and Dangerous’ Attempted Murder Suspect On the Run in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley