Hudson Valley Woman Steals From Relative Twice, Police Say
A Hudson Valley woman was arrested for allegedly stealing from the same relative twice over a three day period.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from Cortlandt arrested 51-year-old Kathleen S. O’Donnell of Cold Spring for two-counts of burglary, a felony.
Troopers were sent to a reported burglary in progress at a home on Adele Court in the Town of Cortlandt. Surveillance footage from the home showed O’Donnell, who is related to the victim, inside, police say.
O’Donnell’s 2011 GMC Terrain was soon spotted by a member of the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Cold Spring and she was subsequently arrested.
An investigation revealed that this is the second time O’Donnell burglarized the residence. She was also charged with burglarizing the home on May 1, officials say.
O’Donnell was arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $2,000 bail or $10,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Author Teams Up With Former President To Write Book
- Police: Drunk, Texting Tow-Truck Driver Injures Pregnant Hudson Valley Woman In Head-On Crash
- Elderly Utah Man Accused Of Making Terroristic Threat At Hudson Valley School
- Elderly Hudson Valley Man Killed In Taconic Crash
- Hudson Valley Nurse Receives National Award From ‘McDreamy’
A Celebrity Sighting, Murder and High-Risk Sex Offender’s Move Tops This Week’s Local News