Hudson Valley Woman Disappears After Eating at Popular Diner
Police are hoping you can help them find a Hudson Valley woman who went missing after eating at a popular local diner.
The Ulster County Sheriff's Office is trying to find 48-year-old Ethel A. Davis of Saugerties. Davis was last seen around 2 p.m. on June 22, leaving the Dietz Stadium Diner in Kingston.
Police describe Davis as being 5'6" 140 pounds with dark skin, black hair and black eyes. She has a tattoo with the name "Justin" across the middle of her back.
She was last seen wearing black capris pants and a white t-shirt while carrying a large black leather bag with metallic accents on it.
Davis may also be wearing a gold and silver necklace with the letter "E" and medium hoop earrings, police say.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Ulster County Sheriff's Office at 845-338-3640 or the case agent, Detective Margaret Waage, at 845-340-3957. Police ask that you refer to case number 8909-18.
- Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in Local Hotel Room
- Fast-tracked Plan Threatens 'Very Existence of the Hudson' River
- Justin Bieber Engaged to Girl From the Hudson Valley
- Red Cross Issues 'Urgent Emergency' For Tri-State
- Potentially Fatal Insect-Spread Virus Confirmed in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley First Responders Save Drowning Girl on Vacation
- Pet Owner Abandons Dog in Hudson Valley With No Food, Water