Hudson Valley Teen Arrested After Reports of Shots Fired
A Hudson Valley teen is behind bars after police investigated reports of shots fired in Ulster County.
On Dec 11, the Kingston Police Department received a call about shots fired in the area of Cedar Street and Prospect Street.
Responding officers began an investigation and collected evidence at the scene and several other locations. No arrests were made.
On Wednesday, detectives arrested an 18-year-old Kingston man. The teen was allegedly in possession of a nine-millimeter handgun that police believe was used in the shooting.
The unnamed teen was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, a felony. He was sent to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Man Killed When Truck Rolls Over Him
- One Killed In Propane Truck vs. Vehicle Crash in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley High School Teacher Dies on New Year's Day
- Popular Hudson Valley Diner Damaged in New Year's Fire
- Hudson Valley Teacher Dies
- Poughkeepsie Galleria Evacuated
- Woman Charged With Sex Trafficking Teen in Hudson Valley
- Cuomo Wants to Rename Stewart Airport
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley