Hudson Valley Target Unexpectedly Closes
Many in the Hudson Valley were shocked to learn a Target in the Hudson Valley suddenly closed.
On Thursday around 3:30 the Town of Ulster Town Clerk posted on Facebook saying the Target located inside the Hudson Valley Mall off Ulster Avenue in Kingston was "closed until further notice due to a heating issue."
It's unclear what the issue is, but Ulster County Fire/Rescue Incidents posted on their Facebook about firefighters from Ulster County responding to the Target at the Hudson Valley Mall for a gas leak Thursday afternoon.
Friday afternoon, the Town of Ulster Town Clerk posted an update on Facebook saying the Target store is still closed.
"Still closed. Snow is being cleared from the roof in order to prepare for repairs, which may take more time than expected," the Town of Ulster Town Clerk wrote on Facebook.
It's unclear when Target will reopen.
Update: As of Sunday the store is still closed.
- Hudson Valley Official Accused of Decades of Abuse Towards Women
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Laid To Rest
- Man Found Dead in Machine at Hudson Valley Cheese Company
- 4 Accused of Plotting Terrorist Attack Near Hudson Valley
- New York State Passes 'Historic' Abortion Rights Law
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor