Hudson Valley Police Officer Found Dead Inside His Home
An investigation is underway after a on-duty local police officer was found dead inside his home.
On Wednesday, State Police and the Fallsburg Police Department responded to a home on Railroad Avenue in Hurleyville.
Dylan Dainack, 35, a Fallsburg police officer, was found dead inside the home.
An investigation revealed that while serving the Hudson Valley, Dainack, returned to his home during a shift dinner break. He was found dead by an acquaintance, who called 911 a short time later, police say.
An autopsy is scheduled and the investigation into Dainack’s cause of death is ongoing. Anyone with information regarding this case is directed to contact the State Police in Liberty at (845) 292-6600.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Dainack’s friends and family.
- 3 Stabbed, 2 In Critical Condition at Hudson Valley Park
- Syphilis Is Back In the Hudson Valley At An Alarming Rate
- 6 From The Hudson Valley Arrested By Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Hudson Valley Woman Pushed Special Needs Child, Police Say
- Local Officials Warn: Zika Travel Advisories Remain in Effect in 2017