Hudson Valley Man Recorded Women In Bathroom, Police Say
A Hudson Valley man is accused of setting up a camera in his home’s bathroom to record women.
On Sept 1., the Ulster Police Department received a complaint from a woman who said she was being video recorded without her permission.
An investigation by detectives revealed that 46-year-old Douglas D. Geisler of Ruby installed a hidden camera in his home’s bathroom and recorded people inside the bathroom without their permission, police say.
Geisler was charged with unlawful surveillance, a felony. He was processed and released to appear in the Town of Ulster Court at a later date to answer the charges.
The Ulster Police Department was assisted in the investigation by the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office.
- Funeral Set For Hudson Valley Fire Captain
- Teen Hit By Car Crossing Street Near Local School
- Have You Seen This Man Who Is Wanted For Trying To Rape a Hudson Valley Woman?
- DOH: Hudson Valley Doctor Infected Patients With Hepatitis
- Poisonous Caterpillar Found in New York
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley