Hudson Valley Man Raped 13-year-old Twice, Police Say
A Hudson Valley man allegedly raped a 13-year-old on more than one occasion.
New York State Police from the Pine Plains barracks and the Rhinebeck Bureau of Criminal Investigation arrested 25-year-old Bryan C. McGarry of Clinton for two counts of second-degree rape, a class D felony.
An investigation determined that McGarry had sex with a 13-year-old on two separate occasions in 2017 in the town of Pine Plains, police say.
McGarry was arraigned before the Village of Red Hook Court and remanded to the supervision of the Dutchess County Probation Department.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Shoots Teacher, Cop’s Daughter
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Murders Brother
- Cuomo (Tappan Zee) Bridge Closed After 25 Vehicle Crash
- Earthquake Rocks The Hudson Valley
- Up to a Foot of Snow Predicted for Parts of the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Cop Admits to being Racially Hostile At Cab Driver
- Car Flips Over Into Woods on Taconic in Dutchess County
- 3 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Sexually Abused 3 Children
- Alleged Hudson Valley Gang Members Accused of Multiple Murders
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley