Hudson Valley Man Found Dead In Closet of All-Girls High School
A Hudson Valley man was found dead inside a closet of an all-girls high school.
On Wednesday around 11:45 a.m., the Demarest Police Department was received a call from the Academy of the Holy Angels emergency radio system reporting that a contractor was found dead in a closet.
A 62-year-old contractor from Cablevision was discovered in a utility room where he was performing an installation, police say.
The deceased man was later identified as 62-year-old Paul A. Glatz, of Brewster, NJ.com reports. Glatz was performing installation work for Cablevision at the New Jersey high school.
While working at the school he had a massive heart attack and was unable to leave the closet. He wasn’t found until the next day.
Our thoughts and prays are with the family and friends of Glatz.
The Academy of the Holy Angels a prep school for women in Bergan County, N.J.
- Police Warn About Black Bear Sightings In the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Officer Found With Large Amount Of Heroin, ‘Intent To Sell’
- Hudson Valley Gets $11.9 Million for Road With ‘Worst Potholes’
- Hudson Valley Man Jailed Following Murder of Elderly Woman
- Large Reward Offered Following Arson in Dutchess County