Hudson Valley Man Broke Into 3 Homes
A Hudson Valley man burglarized three homes.
On Wednesday, a jury found Andrew Hickey of Carmel guilty of three counts of burglary and one count of criminal mischief.
Over a five-week period in 2017, Hickey broke into three houses. Two of the homes were occupied. Hickey left his DNA at two of the homes and was arrested at the third home.
“This defendant was involved in some very dangerous activity. In one home a mother and
her baby were alone when he broke in, and in another a young woman was alone. Fortunately, no one was hurt. A lot of great police work went into securing this arrest and conviction. Law enforcement did a great job," Putnam County District Attorney Robert V. Tendy said in a press release.
Hickey is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 15.
- Snow Predicted For the Hudson Valley By End Of The Week
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Took Illicit Photos, Videos Of Women
- Police: Hudson Valley Women Told Many Their Building Was On Fire
- Deadly Turkey Salmonella Outbreak Reaches New York
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Sexually Touching Child
- Hudson Valley Man Set Business On Fire, Nearly Killed 1
- Hudson Valley Police Responded To Armed Hostage Situation