Hudson Valley Man Accused of Raping Child
A Hudson Valley man is a facing six-counts of rape and other charges against a child.
On Saturday, Port Jervis City Police arrested 42-year-old Robert Mackerley Jr., of Port Jervis on three-counts of first-degree rape, three-counts of second-degree rape, two-counts of criminal sexual act, three-counts of luring a child, all felonies and the misdemeanor crime of endangering the welfare of a child.
Mackerley was arraigned in Port Jervis City Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail pending further court appearances.
If anyone has more information regarding Mackerley’s alleged crimes, you are encouraged to call the Port Jervis City Police Detective Bureau at 845-858-4003.
- Hudson Valley Morning Show Radio Host Accused of Running Multi-Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme
- ‘Prehistoric’ Fish Washes Ashore In Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Child Porn, Stealing From Business, Day Before Birthday
- Should The Hudson Valley Worry About Hurricane Irma?
- 'Armed and Dangerous’ Attempted Murder Suspect On the Run in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley