Hudson Valley Man Accused of Christmas Sexual Assault
Following a long investigation, a Hudson Valley man is accused of breaking into a home and sexually assaulting someone just before Christmas.
On Thursday, New York State Police from Wappinger, Troop K Major Crimes Unit, Forensic Identification Unit and Computer Crimes Unit arrested Dominique Gomez, 26, of Wappingers Falls for predatory sexual assault, criminal sex act, assault, burglary, robbery, strangulation, all felonies, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
On Dec. 23, 2018, the Village of Wappingers Police Department along with the New York State Police responded to a 911 call in the Village of Wappingers Falls.
Gomez allegedly entered the home illegally, demanded money and then physically and sexually assaulted the victim
Gomez was arrested and arraigned in Dutchess County Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail pending his next court appearance.
- Hudson Valley Will be Colder Than Antarctica, Alaska Today
- ICE: 118 Arrested in New York For Violating U.S. Immigration Laws
- Snow Causes Woman To Drive Into Hudson Valley Business (Photos)
- Former NYPD, Living In Hudson Valley Cleared of Disability Fraud
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Deadly Polar Vortex is Making its Way to New York
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Admits to Sexually Abusing Child
- MGM Set To Open Huge Casino in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Drive-by Shooting, 4 Arrested
- Two Raped and Sexual Assaulted Teen in Hudson Valley
- Road Collapses in Hudson Valley