Hudson Valley Has Several Top Rated Chinese Restaurants
Who would have thought that the Hudson Valley was the best place if you wanted some good lo mein or crab rangoo?
There's nothing better than some good Chinese cuisine. There are so many small Chinese takeout places in New York it's hard to determine where the great eateries are. If you're in the mood for a fancy plate of General Tso's Chicken, New York Upstate compiled a list of some of the best dine in Chinese places in New York.
We're lucky to have a few from the list of 30 right here in the Hudson Valley.
- Super Bowl Cuisine (Kingston)
- Oriental Kitchen (Hopewell Junction)
- Kai's Chinese Kitchen (Pawling)
- Kiki restaurant (Goshen)
These were ranked from ratings on Yelp. Are there any that should be added to the list?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America