Hudson Valley Craigslist Has Put a Stop to This Popular Feature
Craigslist has long been a haven for people who wanted to meet up whether it's for casual friendship or for more intimate reasons. It almost seemed like Craigslist was the last place to find someone who would embrace your weird fetishes or preferences.
Recently, Craigslist.com has removed all of their their personal ads.
Anyone in the Hudson Valley that may have tried to post and seek a personal ad for a friend or a potential date that may have been deemed slightly inappropriate most likely got a message that looked like this.
It's good to know they may return. Besides dating apps and websites where can you seek weird sexual or non sexual encounters? How will I know when the next fury convention is? I'm asking for a friend of course.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America