Hewlett Packard Recalls Laptop Batteries, Are You Affected?
Do you have a Hewlett Packard (HP) laptop? There is a chance that the battery has been recalled.
The following laptops have been affected by this recall:
- HP ProBook (64x G2 and G3 series, 65x G2 and G3 series);
- HPx360 310 G2;
- HP Envy m6;
- HP Pavilion x360;
- HP 11;
- HP ZBook (17 G3, 17 G4, and Studio G3)
The recall affects about 50,000 lithium-ion batteries that are in laptops that were sold by Best Buy, Amazon, and the HP website between December 2015 and December 2017.
The reason for the recall? HP has received reports of 8 batteries overheating, melting or charring. According to Consumer Reports, the malfunctioning batteries resulted in property damage of about $1500 and burns on one persons hand.
Do you have one of the laptop batteries that are affected? Stop using it immediately and contact HP on how to get a replacement.
on href="http://wrrv.com" title="Read More From WRRV" align="center"]
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America