Forecast: Beautiful Week Ahead in the Hudson Valley
Sunday's rain will stick around through the evening, but most of the week ahead is looking quite nice.
Forecasters are calling for the region to see mild temperatures this week with highs mainly in the 50s. Temperatures, however, are expected to cool off a bit towards the end of a week with a chance of precipitation.
Monday should see clearing skies after a foggy start, with highs in the low 50s and lows around 30. Tuesday and Wednesday will be pretty much the same, with highs in the mid to upper 50s and lows in 30s.
Conditions will change by Thursday with highs in the 40s and a chance for rain. There could be a chance for freezing rain and/or snow showers by Thursday night into Friday.
Enjoy your week!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie