Food Chain With Hudson Valley Ties Has Data Breach
Another day, another data breach, your information could be in the hands of unscrupulous people. The restaurant chain that is involved this time is Chili's, (Baby Back Baby Back).
The hackers obtained access to customer information for those who dined at their restaurants in March and April of 2018. If you think that your credit card could have been affected here is what Chili's is going to do:
- 12 months of credit monitoring
- $1,000,000 insurance reimbursement policy
- Exclusive educational materials
- Fully managed identity theft recovery service
For more information, from Chili's on the scope of the incident and who was affected, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America