Financial Assistance Available For Damages From Storm
Residents in this Orange County town may be entitled to reimbursements based on storm related losses.
The severe weather that occurred on May, 15, 2018 led to State, County and local declarations of States of Emergency. Residents and business owners in may be entitled to reimbursements based on storm related losses, according to the Town of New Windsor's website.
Residents and business owners must complete the necessary paperwork if they have suffered any damage during the severe storm.
The forms assist the New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services to capture the cost and scope of the damages here in Orange County.
Residents are asked to collect the worksheets and forward the worksheets to the Orange County Division of Emergency Management by close of business on Wednesday, May 30, 2018.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie