Employees at Local Walmart, Kohl’s Accused of Stealing
An employee at a local Walmart and one from a Hudson Valley Kohl’s are accused of stealing from their jobs.
According to Walmart Asset Protection, 18-year-old Janaya E. Abdulkhabir of Kingston, while employed as a cashier at the Walmart in the Town of Ulster, stole money from her cash register on several occasions.
Abdulkhabir is accused of stealing $675. She was charged with four-counts of petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
Felicia D. Pretto, 22, of Saugerties, an employee at Kohl’s, is accused of removing $307.98 worth of merchandise, during her hours of employment.
Pretto was charged with petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
Both were processed and released on an appearance ticket pending their return to Ulster Town Court.
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Moves Near Elementary School, Library
- Police: 4 Hit By Impaired Driver Crossing Street in Hudson Valley
- 5 Injured on Thruway After Fireworks Explode in Car
- 23 Accused of Stealing Over $220,000 in Welfare Fraud in Orange County
- 6 Arrested For Swimming At Ulster Beach
Check out this week’s top 5 stories, including a critical blood shortage in the state and a manhunt for 2 people wanted for attempted murder