Dutchess County Man Accused of Stealing Truck
A Dutchess County man was handcuffed over allegations he stole a 2006 pickup truck.
On Saturday, New York State Police arrested 32-year-old David A. Parsons Jr., of Dover for grand larceny, a felony.
State Police from the Dover barracks arrested Parsons stemming from a report of a stolen 2006 GMC pickup truck on September 15, police say.
Parsons was arraigned in Town of Dover Justice Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 property bond.
- Help Needed to Find 2 Missing Hudson Valley Men
- Police: Hudson Valley Mechanic Steals Check From Customer’s Car
- Personal Information Stolen From Over 8 Million New Yorkers
- Hudson Valley Gang Leader Guilty of Attempted Murder, More
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- Beware: Man Trying To Lure Children Into Car in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Girl Moves Millions With Incredible Voice
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley