DA: 3 Hudson Valley Men Owe Nearly $112,000 in Child Support
Three Hudson Valley fathers are accused of not paying over $111,000 in combined child support.
The Ulster County District Attorney’s Office, working with the Ulster County Child Support Collection Unit, arrested three men for willful non-payment of child support.
Ryan Nolan, 34, was arrested in Oswego County. He owes $63,987.21 in child support payments to an Ulster County resident, police say.
Michael Mann, 31, was arrested in the Town of Wallkill. He allegedly owes $27,958.35 in child support payments to an Ulster County resident.
Robert Sprague, 34, was arrested in Rockland County. Sprague is accused of not paying an Ulster County resident $19,446.46 in child support payments.
All three are scheduled to appear in the Town of Ulster Court for arraignment.
- 2 Hudson Valley Women Saved From Near Fatal Poisoning
- Former Hudson Valley Man Accused of Killing Father
- Hudson Valley Officer Fatally Shot in Head
- World Series MVP Engaged to Hudson Valley Woman
- 2 Hudson Valley Men Charged With Murder After Dead Body
- Will The Hudson Valley Experience a Huge Thanksgiving Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Accused of Raping Child
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley