BK’s New Sandwich Could Give You Actual Nightmares
You don't need to eat junk food before bed in order to have nightmares. All you have to do is eat Burger King's latest spooky sandwich.
It's almost Halloween and it's time for the Whopper to move aside. According to Delish, the fast food giant is now offering a new sandwich called the 'Nightmare King.' It's a chicken sandwich with a green bub.
Here's the unbelievable part. Burger King has teamed up with a sleep center too conduct a test on the people that ate it. The study found out that the costumers who indulged in the 'Nightmare King' were over 3 times likelier to have nightmares.
It's believed to be all in their heads. Maybe they were telling ghost storied before bed.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America