Bizarre Twist to Homicide Investigation of Elderly Hudson Valley Woman
In a bizarre twist, an in-law of the 75-year-old Hudson Valley woman who was killed in her home was found dead.
According to reports, a man linked to the case was found dead Tuesday morning from an apparent suicide.
The man hasn’t been identified publicly. But, according to ABC, the man is Perla Gatchalian’s daughter’s husband’s 69-year-old father.
“We are sure it is a homicide,” Carmel Police Chief Michael Cazzari said.
Update 11 a.m.: 69-year old Filippo Buffone is accused of murdering Perla Gatchalian in Mahopac, reports ABC.
This weekend, state police removed a car from the 69-year-old man’s Harrison home. His body was found very close to his Westchester home, reports ABC.
- Extremely Dangerous Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Former Hudson Valley Sheriff Passes Away
- Dutchess County Bridge To Be Replaced, Traffic Expected Until Fall
- Man Previously Wanted By Police Accused of Home Burglary
- Alert: Route 44 and Route 17 Closures Planned All Month
A fire that took the life a Hudson Valley father and son and local police saved two people who were suicidal tops this week in local news.