Bill Murray, Selena Gomez Movie Wraps Up Local Filming
An upcoming feature film starring Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, and others has finished filming in the Hudson Valley. NewYorkUpstate.com reports the movie was filmed in various locations in Ulster and Delaware counties. Has anyone seen Bill Murray wandering around Kingston? He's not lost just working.
'The Dead Don't Die' also features Adam Driver, Chloe Sevigny, Danny Glover, Tilda Swinton, Steve Buscemi along with Hudson Valley resident Daniel Craig. Little is known about the plot of this zombie-themed film other than there are comedic elements to the film. In an article with the Philidelphia Enquirer earlier this summer, Murray was quoted as saying the script was hilarious and the movie had a great cast.
The impact of the movie industry continues to have a positive effect on the area. In a recent Poughkeepsie Journal article, Hudson Valley Film Commission director Laurent Rejto said the movie is having a bigger economic impact on the area than John Krasinski's 'A Quiet Place' which was just released in March of this year.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America