Are These the Best Places to Smack Balls in the Hudson Valley?
The snow is melting throughout the Hudson Valley and golfers are hoping to get out and start smacking a little white ball around. Where are the best places for golfers to set out and start working on their game?
Where would you suggest they get a good workout in? Vote for your favorites and help us to compile a list of the Top 5 Places to Play in the Hudson Valley.
- Witlwyck Golf Club, Kingston
- Vassar Golf Course, Poughkeepsie
- Apple Greens, Highland
- Hudson Valley Resort & Spa, Kerhonksen
- Winding Hills Golf Club, Montgomery
- Dutchess Golf & Country Club, Poughkeepsie (anyone know if this is even open any more?)
- Red Hook Golf Club, Red Hook
- Dinsmore Golf Course Staatsburg
- What's your favorite?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America