Another Hudson Valley Papa John’s Abruptly Closes
Another Papa John's location here in the Hudson Valley is no more. The most recent closing being the location that was on 44/55 East Bound (Church St) in Poughkeepsie. Papa John's is a pizza chain that was started in 1984 by its founder John Schnatter and at one time had over 5,000 locations in the United States and Canada.
Other locations that have closed over the last year include:
According to the Papa John's store locator on their website, the only location left operating in our area is the one in Newburgh. Why did they close? Is is a down turn in the pizza eating populous? Have you ever eaten a Papa John's pizza?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America