Angry Orchard Teams Up With CIA for Hard Cider Dinner
Angry Orchards Innovation Cider House has teamed up with the Culinary Institute of America for a special hard cider dinner. The event will take place on Saturday, May 12 starting at 6PM.
The theme of the evening is 'Foraged' with the Culinary Institute of America Chef Instructor, Brian Kaywork, creating a four-course menu featuring items foraged from the bounty of the Hudson Valley. Each course will be paired with a cider that was made at the Angry Orchard Innovation Cider House in Walden.
Tickets are limited for this dinner. Price is $85 not including tax and gratuity. The event will be taking place at the Innovation Cider House 2241 Albany Post Road, Walden. For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America