Alleged Hudson Valley Bank Robbery Accused of 8 More Robberies
An alleged Hudson Valley bank robber is accused of 8 other bank robberies.
On August 23, 2017, Town of Poughkeepsie police responded to a reported bank robbery at the Trustco Bank on South Road. A joint investigation was conducted by Town of Poughkeepsie Police, New York State Police and the FBI.
As a result of the investigation, 41-year-old Thomas Dougher was federally arrested and charged with robbing the bank.
Dougher was also charged by with FBI with 8 other bank robberies across multiple states, according to Town of Poughkeepsie Police.
- Hudson Valley Athletic Trainer Saves High School Student’s Life
- Fast Food Delivery Officially Coming Soon to the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Lands Professional Sports Team
- Hudson Valley Man Throws Urine at Officer
- Police: Hudson Valley Elementary Teacher Found With Child Porn
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Found With Arsenal of Assault Rifles
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley