Albany Man Accused of Kingston Bank Robbery
Police believe a man who's accused of robbing an Albany bank also robbed a bank in Kingston.
On April 23, Kingston police arrested 54-year-old Talmadge R. Lacy of Albany for third-degree robbery.
On July 20, 2016, police responded to investigate a robbery at the Rondout Savings Bank on Schwenk Drive in Kingston.
Lacy became a suspect after he was accused of robbing a bank in Albany due to similarities in the robberies and the suspect's description, police say.
Following an investigation by the Kingston Police Department, Lacy was accused of the Kingston bank robbery.
Lacy is currently on parole for second-degree robbery.
- Rabid Coyote Attacks Young Girl in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Accused of Queens Murder
- Hudson Valley Biker Killed in Route 9W Crash
- More of New York Exposed to 'Very Contagious Disease'
- It Snowed in Many Parts of the Hudson Valley Yesterday
- Child Attacked by Coyote at Hudson Valley Park
- Man Sexually Abused Wife's Granddaughter in Hudson Valley
- 3-Time Cop Killer Released From Hudson Valley Prison
- Reward Offered After Fire at Old Hudson River Psychiatric Center
- Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County