AG: Hudson Valley Man Endangered Welfare of Nursing Home Patient
A Hudson Valley man is accused of endangering the welfare of an incompetent or physically disabled person at a local nursing home.
On Friday, Village of Rhinebeck Police assisted the New York State Attorney General’s Office with the arrest of 49-year-old Ronald J. Gordon of Lake Katrine.
The arrest was the result of an investigation by the Attorney General’s Office at Archcare at Ferncliff Nursing Home in Rhinebeck.
Following the investigation, Gordon was charged with endangering the welfare of an incompetent or physically disabled person, falsifying business records, both felonies, and a misdemeanor for willful violation of the health laws. More details were released.
He was arraigned in the Town of Rhinebeck Justice Court and released on his own recognizance.
- 6 Die From Drug Overdoses in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police Help Suicidal 20-Year-Old
- Teen Admits to Killing Hudson Valley Grandfather
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Kills Neighbor's Dog
- Hudson Valley Lands Professional Sports Team
- Hudson Valley Man Throws Urine at Officer
- Police: Hudson Valley Elementary Teacher Found With Child Porn
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Found With Arsenal of Assault Rifles
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley