6 Hudson Valley Residents Saved From Scary Ice Jam
Six Hudson Valley residents had to be saved after their home was surrounded by ice and fast-moving water on all sides.
On Friday, the Pine Kill stream experienced an ice jam where the Route 209 bridge intersects with County Route 163 in Westbrookville, in the town of Mamakating, according to New York State Police.
The Sullivan County home, seen in the pictures posted below, was quickly surrounded by ice and fast-moving water on all sides due to the ice, police say.
The Westbrookville Fire Department successfully rescued six people who live in the home. No injuries were reported.
- L.A. Sex Offender Moves to the Hudson Valley
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley