32-Year-Old Killed In Orange County Fire
A 32-year-old Orange County man lost his life following a fire in his home.
The fire started on a mattress in the bedroom and is being ruled accidental, as the result of careless smoking, police say.
An autopsy conducted by the Orange County Medical Examiner’s office determined the cause of death to be smoke inhalation.
Coyle’s body was released to his family for funeral arrangements.
button href=”http://hudsonvalleypost.com” title=”Read More” align=”center”]
- Potentially Rabid Fox Attacks Woman in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Woman Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape, Kidnapping
- Missing Hudson Valley Hiker Found 5 Days Later
- Police: Reward Offered For Man Wanted For Attempted Rape in Hudson Valley
- Police: Elderly Woman Likely Murdered in Hudson Valley Apartment
Here are this week’s Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley