2 Wanted Hudson Valley Women Arrested
Two women who are wanted in the Hudson Valley were arrested after their car was pulled over. The driver was allegedly under the influence of drugs.
On Monday around 2:50 a.m., Kingston police pulled over a car near Broadway and Downs Street. The driver, 32-year-old Kelly L. Shields of Kingston was wanted on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for criminal possession of a controlled substance, officials say.
A further investigation determined Shields was driving under the influence of drugs, police say. She was charged with DWIA drugs, criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument and several violations.
A passenger in the car, 24-year-old Catherine T. Buboltz of Kingston allegedly gave police a fake name to avoid being arrested on two outstanding felony warrants for burglary and criminal possession of stolen property.
Buboltz is also accused of stealing from an Ulster County home. She knew the home and residents, police say.
Buboltz was charged with criminal impersonation and burglary.
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Mother Killed, 2 Injured When 2 Harley Davidsons Collide in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Police K9 Leads Officers to Man Who Broke into Sleeping Woman’s Bedroom
- 17th Century Replica Ship, Spain Crew Coming to The Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Searched Through Other People’s Mailboxes
- Alligator Spotted On The Loose in New York
- Teen, 26-Year-Old Killed in Early Morning Crash in Gardiner
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley